Monday, February 9, 2009

Husband Tag (Look Heather, I did it! :D)

Here we go...

How did we meet: We met during the SLC Winter Olympics in 2002 in Park City at a dance club called Harry O's. He had all these spikes in his hair and looked cute - so I started dancing with him and he asked for my number.

How long we dated before we were married: 3 1/2 years

How long we have been married: 3 1/2 years

What is my favorite feature about him: His butt; okay, seriously, his laugh (but his butt is pretty good!)

What is my favorite quality about him: His patience with me and his ability to just laugh and shrug things off

What is his nickname: Babe (or whatever I want to call him)

What is his favorite color: Blue (for the Colts) or Red (for the Utes)

What is his favorite food: Salt and pepper calamari from PF Changs

What is his favorite sport: Football

Who said the "L" word first: He did

First kiss & where: My apartment after our second date

Favorite "couple thing" to do: Watch movies together, read in bed together

How many kids: None

Hidden talent: He's great at finish carpentry

Favorite music: Godsmack

What I admire most about him: He is spontaneous and he's so warm-hearted and generous

Favorite past time: Watch football and movies

Will he read this: Probably not

3 comments:

Becca said...

Yeah, Amy, you did it! It's fun to hear how you and Mike met. I forgot how you did!

HHM Crew said...

Your a good woman! I love ya! Hopefully Mike will read it and realize he's pretty lucky to have someone who loves him as much as you do!
Heather

Lin said...

Ditto!