Saturday, January 3, 2009

How do I get used to having a camera?

So, my husband gets me this fabulous digital camera for Christmas. It has exactly what I want, it's not super-tiny (like the cell phone in Zoolander) and it's just all-around wonderful.

The problem? I forget that I have it. So, I'm not taking any pictures (not that Mike and I are all that exciting but still).

The question? How do I get used to having a camera around so that when something exciting does happen I'm ready for it?

I'm open to all suggestions.

2 comments:

Preston and Rachel said...

I take a lot of pictures because the kids are always asking me to take pictures of them and what they are doing. I think that you just need to train Mike to say what our kids are always saying "look at me, take a picture." Of course that is always followed by "okay let me see the picture."

Amy said...

Wait, wait, wait. I have to train Mike? Does that work for getting dinner made too? :)