The other day, my husband surprised me with some great hair pulls - you know, those great little pulls on your hair when your head aches just a bit and the little pulls are just the right amount of pressure? It got me thinking - How much do I love my husband? Well, let me list just a few of the many, many wonderful things that he does for me...1) He'll call me up in the middle of the afternoon when he knows that I'm having a rough day at work and sing me a silly little love song
2) My husband makes me laugh - I'm too serious too much of the time and he helps me to lighten up
3) He'll rub my neck and my shoulders when he knows that I'm stressed out
4) He teases me, a little too much sometimes, but he always does it with love
5) He's made me excited to have children & he's going to be a great father
6) He doesn't make too much fun of my music
7) He'll visit me while I'm having a bath just to give me a kiss
8) If I'm having a long day at work, he'll bring me lunch at the office
9) He tells me I'm beautiful
10) We've got these little traditions and he makes sure that we keep them year after year
This is just a small sampling of the wonderfulness that is my husband. I know I sound all sappy, but hey, I just can't help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment