We've actually had names picked out for the Gummi Bear for quite a while - probably the easiest decision we've had with this baby, especially since we don't know the gender. I really like the idea of bringing together both sides of the family when we name the baby, so here is what we've decided:
If the baby ends up being a boy, we're going to have a little Mike Jr. running around. Mike really likes that idea - plus, we hit both dads with this one: Michael Dean. And, I like what these names mean.
If we have a girl, we're going to name them after our mothers: Elise Anne. Elise is a shortened form of Elizabeth, and Anne is the last part of Mike's mom's name (Georgianne). I love the name Elise and I think Anne is sweet.
We've got good names I think. Let's just hope one fits when the kid finally arrives!
If the baby ends up being a boy, we're going to have a little Mike Jr. running around. Mike really likes that idea - plus, we hit both dads with this one: Michael Dean. And, I like what these names mean.
* Michael - Hebrew, meaning "Who is like God?", patron saint of soldiers
* Dean - English, meaning "From the Valley"
* Dean - English, meaning "From the Valley"
If we have a girl, we're going to name them after our mothers: Elise Anne. Elise is a shortened form of Elizabeth, and Anne is the last part of Mike's mom's name (Georgianne). I love the name Elise and I think Anne is sweet.
* Elise - Hebrew, meaning "my God is an oath"
* Anne - Hebrew, meaning gracious and merciful
* Anne - Hebrew, meaning gracious and merciful
We've got good names I think. Let's just hope one fits when the kid finally arrives!
3 comments:
I love them both...Elise is a very sweet name! Love you guys!
Heather
How exciting for you! I hope that you guys are doing great.
We truly appreciate your consideration and love of family with these names. They are beautiful and you deserve all the best of life. We love you both plus this precious new life. And thank you for reminding me to check back more often. Mom and Dad
Post a Comment