Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to my world!


Hi there - welcome to Amy's world. Not too much happening here, but full of great people, good times, and maybe some good thoughts. I wanted a place where I could post about things that catch my eye and my mind.

First, let me introduce myself: I'm Amy (obviously), 31 years old, wife, and employee of an online personals company. My husband and I met over six years ago during the 2002 Winter Olympics. We were both in Park City at a club called Harry O's and we've been together ever since. We were married July 2005 and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple in September of 2007.

My husband is attending school, working towards getting into a School of Pharmacy and becoming a pharmacist. He's got about two years left of undergrad work and then four years of pharmacy school.

I love reading - pretty much anything (you can see some of my books in my LibraryThing feed to the right); history - especially medieval and early American; watching movies with my husband; and listening to great music. I don't really get Facebook, I'm not super interested in being an early adopter of technology, but I do want to know about the latest and greatest authors and books.

So, there you have it - me at a glance. Stick around - hopefully, I'll post something that will strike a note with you!

2 comments:

JBClawson said...

Yeah, I'm so happy that you got a blog! Now if we could could get Travis and Heather to get a blog. You look so good Amy, and I'm excited to read about your many adventures since we are so far away. You are one of the greatest sisters! By the way, where do you get your cute clothes? I love your shirt and necklace!!!

JBClawson said...

Hi beautiful sis! Thanks for you comment! We did have a lot of fun on Friday with pizza and Hungry Hungry Hippos. Everyday Parker wants to play it. Parker is doing well with his speech. We are having a meeting at the school on Friday to determine what services they will give him. Thanks for being a concerned aunt!